St. Majorique Catholic Church
Visited: 55 timesOrder
. - Photograph of the Catholic Church of St. Majorique. This church was built between 1903 and 1905, according to the plans of the architect M. Arsenault. This photograph was taken by Quebecers who came to visit the Gaspé Peninsula in 1950. The publication of this document online was made possible thanks to the financial participation of the City of Gaspé.