Sainte-Marthe (today La Martre) lighthouse.
Photograph taken in front of Joe Briard’s lighthouse and Mooly the horse
Negative showing the Péninsule lighthouse.
Inside the lighthouse, to the left near the stove, Jack “John” Duheaume
Photograph showing the barometer near the lighthouse
Mrs. George Moody Ascah (Hariet Coffin) with Llord and Mildred
At the lighthouse in front of the wireless station
The lighthouse and its outbuildings
The lighthouse and wireless station Marconi.
Lighthouse and annexes
A visit from uncle Tom McKinnon from New-Carlisle, deceased in 1915.
Construction adjoining the lighthouse
At the wireless station Marconi chopping firewood
Photograph of the keeper’s new house, built in 1927.
Lighthouse and surroundings
George Moody Ascah and Harriet Coffin
A group of seven men near the lighthouse
Hubert Leigh Ascah (1884-1963) husband of Elsie Joyce Lemesurier.
Upon his father James’ death (1830-1915), Bert Ascah (1884-1963), at left, took over as lighthouse keeper; he also worked at the wireless station.
The lighthouse keeper at his lookout
Inside the lighthouse
Photograph showing the 1914 military barracks at centre.
Lighthouse and its surroundings before 1927
Photograph showing the lighthouse’s first foghorn.
Negative showing a distant view of the Pointe-au-Père lighthouse
Negative showing the Cap-des-Rosiers lighthouse and the lighthouse keeper’s house
Negative showing the La Martre lighthouse and the lighthouse keeper’s house
Lighthouse with decorated columns
Lighthouse and outbuildings near the dirt road lined by telephone poles
Lighthouse and outbuildings seen from the road
Man standing near the lighthouse
Pointe-à-la-Renommée lighthouse and outbuildings
Panorama of Cap à l’Ours, at Rivière-Madeleine. In the distance, the Cap de la Madeleine lighthouse.
Cap-des-Rosiers lighthouse with the old buildings that were demolished in 1956.
Sainte-Marthe (today La Martre) lighthouse, painted red
lighthouse de Cap-des-Rosiers with current secondary buildings.
Photograph of the Cap-Chat lighthouse and the keeper’s house, built in 1909.
Photograph of the top of the lighthouse, with the Le Chat rock.
Métis-sur-Mer lighthouse and outbuildings.
Wharf with a beacon light. Five men and a woman are in front.
Photographe inconnu, ca 1900-1935. Musée de la Gaspésie. P2 Fonds Phare de Pointe-à-la-Renommée. 184.108.40.206. – Description: Phare de Pointe-à-la-Renommée.
W. Scheuer. “Phares sur le Saint-Laurent” dans L’Opinion publique, 22 novembre 1877. Musée de la Gaspésie. P162 Collection Richard Gauthier. Boîte 1.